Super Duper Games / Terms of Service
By signing up for a Super Duper Games account ("SDG"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). Basically, it describes what we expect from the users. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this document, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other SDG users.
- You may not use SDG for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content") that you submit, post, and display using SDG services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack SDG webpages or servers or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SDG.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any SDG members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of SDG services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your SDG account. While SDG prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the user Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the SDG services at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate SDG for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via the News section of the SDG website. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Be nice to the other users. Be nice to the hosting servers. And just have fun playing games!