This document attempts to describe what you can expect from us regarding your privacy. We are Internet users too and pledge to hold your information with the same respect we wish ours was. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- The only required information to use this service is an arbitrary username and a functional email address.
- This server logs standard visitor information including ip address, browser type, date/time of visit, page requested, etc...
- The system itself also logs certain specific pieces of information including date/time of last login and games played.
- This system does require that you enable cookies. A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. This cookie contains no sensitive information! It consists only of a session identifier so the system can tell who is logged on. Clicking the "logout" link will remove this cookie from your computer.
- We do not in any way share private information with any third parties. This of course includes your email address and private messages, but would exclude (for example) your displayed username.
- All games (whether in-progress or completed) are archived and made publicly available. This includes in-game chatting. You should avoid divulging any private information on this open channel.
- You may request that the site administration remove or alter in-game chat messages in the on-site archives, and the administration will do all it can to accommodate the request (at their sole discretion). SDG has no control, however, over these game records once they find their way into public aggregators or archives. You accept sole responsibility and liability for any private information exposed in this way.
- We take every appropriate security measure to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Changes to this Policy
- We anticipate no major changes to this policy. If for some unforseen reason some major alteration is necessary, it will be announced on the news section of this site.